Monday, March 8, 2010

Shutter Island

Amazing movie!!!!! Sorry for the late post. I actually seen this during the premiere.
It's the whole shebangbang: drama, comedy, action, suspense and many more. The eeriness of it just made me want to jump out my seat, but also made me want to stay. It was really well directed. I have not read the book, and I will probably try to someday. Usually, movies derived from books come out horrible, besides the Da Vinci Code. Lol. Anywho, Leonardo DiCaprio is a remarkable actor; we all know that. Also, he is so damn fine. Lol. The movie has an interesting twist. Yeah, like a shocker. Bf and I didn't really agree about what the ending depicted, but I know I'm right. HAHA. I need to watch it the second time though since I got caught off guard. I give it a two thumbs up! I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias for the input. =P

Follow and Twit me @SNEAkUHbUTT