Oh man. Mr. Renaissance man.
Here are some guidelines, for my man:
- You have to be smart, intelligent, clever, wise, blah blah. As I stated in my previous post, I can't fuck with you if you're a dumbass. You got to be book and street smart.
- Know what the hell you want; in life, in general. You cannot keep changing your mind about big stuff, as in life-altering decisions. Also, the break-up-get-back-together shit, not for me. This shit ain't middle school. I'm not a toy; you can't take me back when you just feel like playing around, then put me back when you're done. If you want me, keep me; if you don't, say so. I would gladly walk out of your life.
- Honesty. Famous quote: "What they don't know won't hurt them."; another famous quote, "Honesty is the best policy." I prefer the SECOND one. What ever the hell you do, I'll find out, sooner or later. Even if I don't, I guarantee that it would go back to you ten fold.
- Hygiene is a must!! Shower, shave, hair, teeth, ears, nose; everything. Don't be a pig. Be presentable.
- Be nice. Don't fucking hit me, and if you do, I'll hit you back. Gentleman-ess is also included in this. Open a door for a lady for once.
- You cannot be a bum. Take care of yourself. If you're not a bum, don't be looking like one.
- YOU do not wear the pants in the relationship. Nobody does. We're equal.
- "Do this, do that." Hell no. Haha. I don't think so. You cannot tell me: who to hang out with, what to eat, how to dress, what to say, how to talk, and whatever ridiculous requests you might have. I'm me. Please, do not try to change me. I'm reasonable; if there is something about me that's distructive, I'll change.
- Put me first, besides family. DUH!
- PERSONALITY. Don't be such a bore. I don't like monotony.
- Looks. I'm sorry, but you have to be at least 5feet 5inches tall. Haha. I'm already short.
- Be my best friend and my lover, all at the same time.