Friday, March 19, 2010

......!

You know what fucking sucks? Feeling like the biggest fucking idiot in the whole gotdamn universe. I hate being disappointed. I fucking hate depending on people to bring forth some light in my life. I fucking give up. I feel like straight shit. I so fucking love it when people plan shit like a week ahead, and stand you up the last minute. Fuck this bullshit. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. FUckidifuckidifuckkkkk. I'm the biggest fucking loser in the damn world. Everybody should just leave me the fuck alone. I wish to life that I can survive alone, but no... This fucked up reality has to be fucking dependent on people working together. Yeah, ok. NOBODY WILL EVER BE THERE FOR YOU!!!! Gotta learn to fucking stand up on your own. In the end, people are fucked up, and they are selfish. FUCK FUCK FUCJdklhasludgfhliwurghkabfm,snbg ilwruhgleowgn,wmbgaowiurhgne,kbjfilugh. Bye.

5 comments:

  1. It'll be cool .. everybody has days like this, just gotta learn to take em in stride. Sooner or later you'll look back on this post and laugh because it turns out .. it wasn't THAT serious. Whatever it may be lol ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAH. Yo, you had that shit on point. Lol. It definitely turned the exact opposite direction. It was a pretty damn good night. Life is filled with contradictions. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn. You were angry homie. I'm glad that it turned out good for you in the end =]

    -Cook.ThePoet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL
    but we mustnt give up!

    http://sartorialme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yezrrr. Always keep your head up.

    ReplyDelete

Gracias for the input. =P

Follow and Twit me @SNEAkUHbUTT