Monday, March 8, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

MANNNNN, disa-motherfucking-ppointment! I mean, the IMAX 3D was great, but the whole plot of the story was eh. This shit ain't even worth putting up some movie stills. Lol. I don't know what Tim Burton was thinking when he put too much emphasis on Johnny Depp. Well, there's nothing wrong with that because he is my husband, but that ridiculous ending of the Mad Hatter's absurd solo? WTF. I felt embarrassed for him and Alice. I wanted to take my eye balls out of their sockets and throw them at the screen.

I don't really remember the 1950's Alice in Wonderland, but a good movie is a good movie, and a bad movie is a bad movie. And, this one was just horrid.

3 comments:

  1. ...and everybody I know keep sayin its good. Sucked ass to me too. Hate that I spent money on it.

    ReplyDelete

Gracias for the input. =P

Follow and Twit me @SNEAkUHbUTT