Monday, November 2, 2009

Double Bs.

So funky how my palm is über white. =p

If you're thinking boobies and butts, sorry, you're short out of luck. HAHA.

Beauty and Brains, baby!
(HAHAHA, nice alliteration.)

From Dizzy's blog post, I got this short segment for Mikki's Corner. =]

He mentioned, ". . . guys can understand when I say most "pretty girls" can't hold a conversation for shit. . ."

Did you guys ever think that, maybe, you're the ones with the problema? Maybe you can't hold a conversation for shit..

Anywho, I beg to motherfuckin' differ. I'm not saying that I'm the prettiest flower in the bunch, but I'm not a bad-looking chick. I am educated, and I love learning for that matter. The stereotype of pretty girls being dunces is completely false. It's just guys trying to reason after they get rejected, of course, using their pigment of imagination.

Also, it's amusing to hear guys complain about pretty women not having words to say, but when the ladies actually speak, men complain about how females just yap and yap. I'm not sexist. I just don't like it when people put females in one genre. It gives us and our mommas a bad name. Come on. I think guys just need to reach the realization of the fact that we can be better than them. Also, everyday, more and more men are losing their women to other women, and making their women go to other women. HAHAHAHA.

Well, I'm just a living proof of the Double Bs,
and I am damn sure there are plenty others.

Take a good look,
put your fist below your chin,
and ponder.

4 comments:

  1. I'm a follower of Dizzy's blog as well.
    Reading his latest post I differed with his comment about pretty girls not being sufficient at conversation. I'm cute and I damn sure am a sucka for convo, great stimulating convo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW LOL...CANT FIND A GUY THAT CAN KEEP A CONVO RUNNIN LIKE DUNKIN...BUT I THOUGHT DOUBLE Bs WAZ BOOBY SIZE LOL IN PLACE OF DOUBLE Ds

    ReplyDelete

Gracias for the input. =P

Follow and Twit me @SNEAkUHbUTT