Friday, November 6, 2009

Euphoria


"I love you."

I'm not even gon' bullshit this, but this is the happiest I have ever been since I can remember. My cheek bones still hurt from smiling. =p

Yeah, blah blah, but shit, I'm taking this chance. If it's good, then it's wonderful; if it's bad, then it's a lesson learned. I'm not letting my guard down though.

Anywho, when he and I started talking, it was not good at all, but it escalated to something unusual, something amazing. I have never felt happiness like this; it is complete, pure bliss.

My friends always told me to seclude myself away from him because they feel like he's just like the other ones. They think that he's playing me, blah blah. Everybody knows that I am too nice, so they figured that he's just using me, blah blah. I knew he was different. There was something about him that I couldn't let go. I don't know what it was, but something told me to keep going.

He is amazing. We might argue here and there, but it's ephemeral. There is no perfection, but I feel like this is the epitome whom I've been looking for. Is my search finally over? Lol. Oh man, such a phenomenon.

Well hey, I thank my instinct for being correct for the first time in Mikki's Life.

Tell me why L O V E came up. That four-letter word that can be E V I L . Love? What's love got to do with it, right? I honestly don't know. I wouldn't know if I ever was in love, nor if I ever loved anyone for that matter. There are differences between a brotherly/sisterly love, and a relationship love, of course. There are so much things in 'love'. That word, single-handedly, can get people in big trouble. People can misunderstand it for something more or less of what it really is. It's one of those simple blunders that can mess up your life, and make it a living hell. Also, it can be something unbelievable. To share the same feelings with somebody is absolute utopia. It is so euphoric, like a feeling on Cloud 9.

I am high off of this jubilance;
my brain is filled with endorphins,
and I feel incredible.

Whatever these feelings are,
I'm loving them.

Bonus:
New Tat.
'Pinay' in Baybayin.

2 comments:

  1. is he the guy in my sociology class?

    i say yeahh!
    haha..
    and awwee mikki i'm happy for u.
    that kind of love is worth pursuing <3

    -maricell

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, yeah. Too bad he's mad at me at the moment.
    Thank you. =p

    ReplyDelete

Gracias for the input. =P

Follow and Twit me @SNEAkUHbUTT