Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Chokehold.

I'm aggravated, either because I'm PMSing or disappointed. YEAH, I do get almost anything I want from anybody. I'm used to people catering to me, but I do cater to certain people. I'm not that big of a puta.

Enough about my selfish rubbish, and onto my inane bitching...

Well, I'm pissed off because some people just don't and/or can't understand shit. Some people need to open their eyes, minds, hearts, just something and grasp what the fuck is going on. I just want to choke some people until they're deprived of oxygen, shake them until something triggers their common sensical sense, and acknowledge the fact that I'm here. I'm not saying that I'm being neglected, nor ignored; I think importance is what's lacking.

I'm just biting my tongue and trying not to get mad, but I don't think I can ever get to that point though. Some neuron in my brain starts a mindset and leads me to obedience. It's funny how it only functions for a handful of people, and not including my parents.

Damn it. Just fuckin' listen and look what at you got.
I'm not a fuckin' charity case though.
You shouldn't pity me.
I'm just too nice, that's all.

Humans just need to be more appreciative.

8 comments:

  1. Yes homo sapiens do need to be more appreciative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yupp. I wish everybody was like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should look in the mirror

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what you're implying..

    ReplyDelete
  5. check out my blog and learn http://chinoacdc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hm, still don't get it. I'm not slow. Lol. I'm just not in the mood to play games; just be blunt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you didn't appreciate the good things in life later on they won't appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete

Gracias for the input. =P

Follow and Twit me @SNEAkUHbUTT