Friday, February 5, 2010

Mr. Mac Daddy!

Holy mother of the Creator!!!!! I think that the seraphs from above just started singing Hallelujah. I feel so damn good, like, I have never gotten something this amazing. Maybe because I haven't had him in a week. Who knows. Let me tell you about his hard, well-sculpted, smooth body. It makes me drool and cringe every time I think about it. I'm so excited. The way he likes it when I push on his spots just makes him so turned on. He makes me fly on cloud nine. I have not felt like this in so long. I don't know what I would do if I lose him for another week. I got to have him everyday; 24/7 for all I care. I can't stand being away from all this ecstasy he's giving me.

Damn, I missed my laptop. Lol.

3 comments:

Gracias for the input. =P

Follow and Twit me @SNEAkUHbUTT