Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Day!

CLICK THE PICTURES
- for better quality.

Yupp. It's finally my senior year. I already got homework due tomorrow, and as soon as I'm done with this, I gotta get my ass on that.

I've been wearing sneakers for my school's premiere since middle school. This was the first time that I didn't. I had the gladiators on. =] I just felt... indifferent to it all. Sneakers got me in a lot of trouble. Lol.

HAHA, it looks better in person. Trust me. It's kinda hard to take a picture of myself by myself.

I need sleeping pills, and I'm planning on getting them prescribed soon. My body is running on an hour of sleep at the moment. I hate it. I want to sleep, but I can't. I tried sleeping, but I woke up in less than 15 minutes. I don't like it because it fills my eyes with unnecessary stress marks and bags. EWWW.

I scared the shit out of myself, so I wore some sunglasses. Lol.

I shall return soon with a few more get-ups. =p
I hope everyone had a great summer.
My verano was pretty good, besides the fact that I totaled my car.

3 comments:

  1. I googled 'sneakuhbutt' and was lead to this site. Thought it was funny.

    http://cursebird.com/sneakuhbutt

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAA. Oh wow. I didn't even know. Thanks for the info. =]

    ReplyDelete

Gracias for the input. =P

Follow and Twit me @SNEAkUHbUTT