Saturday, August 29, 2009

Inglourious Basterds

SORRY for the lack of updates. I've been relaxing for the sake of the start of my school year. Yeah. I'll be back on this ish asap-sap. =p

CLICK THE PICTURES
- for better quality.

We went to the mall to get some comida.
No make-up. Well, I don't really wear make-up. Just the eye stuff. Lol.
Yeah, the worst girl ever. Lol. I don't know how to put make-up on.
Insomniac on the run. My bags are acting up.
Sarah.

Inglourious Basterds.
Amazing movie! Even if it was two and a half hours long, it was never boring. There was not a part in the movie that did not keep me entertained.

Christoph Waltz is a pretty fuckin' good actor.
Brad Pitt gots to be one of the most talented actors in the industry.
The Basterds.
"Nein, nein, nein, nein!!!!!"
I absolutely love this movie. Oh man, I don't think I can ever get tired of watching it. I love how Quentin Tarantino did a fabulous job on this movie. Even though Brad Pitt did not have that many lines, he was funny as shit. Also, there were too many subtitles, but the gruesome humor made it manageable to withstand. It was unique, and probably the first war movie that I found hilarious. Yes, it was highly fictional, but it was to stray away from seriousness of the Holocaust, in my opinion at least. Somebody needed to turn it around without being disrespectful, and I believe that Mr. Tarantino had excelled in this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias for the input. =P

Follow and Twit me @SNEAkUHbUTT