My friend and I were talking about this last night, and it went out of hand. Yelling and all that.
Here are just some random thoughts. They are either pros or cons, where ever the light shines.
- For the philanthropists out there, you must hate the idea of stopping a human being for being born.
- Teenagers who do not get abortions usually give their babies for adoption. It's good for people who can't conceive.
- I wonder how many kids grew up in foster homes though.
- Teenagers who give their baby away are more likely to be broken, physically and mentally.
- After pregnancies, women can develop Postpartum/Postnatal Depression (PPD).
- After abortions, women can suffer from Post Abortion Stress Syndrome (PASS).
- Shit happens. People make mistakes, no matter how old.
I gave him an example. A little fucked up one, but it's possible.
Girls get their period at any age now. All them shit in the processed food made little girls get their lady-hood early. Yeah, hormones and all that. My friend's little sister got her first cycle when she was nine years old. That's not even a double-digit. Anywho, as I was saying, if a 13 year-old gets raped by some fucking, nasty, low-life, pedophile, and gets her pregnant.. What can she do?
- Have the baby. - Yes, in some cases, the baby will be a constant reminder of the forced copulation incident. - It will fuck up the teenager, mentally and physically. - Most likely, the baby will be put into adoption, unless the folks have her back.
- Not have the baby. - How? Either Plan B, or some other contraceptive pill, or abortion. - It will fuck up the teenager, mentally and physically. - It will just be distant memory.
I shall stop right here.
There are so many conflicts towards this subject.
I'll just leave you alone for your eyes to peruse,
and for your head to ponder.
So, are you