Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Brüno!

So, I was planning to get my tats around 4-ish PM. The guy never showed up. My friend and I waited for him until midnight. Anywho, before that, him and I went to the Plaza. We got some sushi, maki rolls, and sashimi. Oh man, how fuckin' amazing it was! I got some Yolato Gelato, but I forgot to take a picture of it. It was that good.

California, and Spicy Tuna Rolls.
Random Sushi and Sashimi.
Brüno!

Holy shit, if you're homophobic, I suggest not to watch this movie. It has queer written all over it. It's obvious. HAHA. It was funny. If you have a great sense of humor, you would think it's hilarious. Mikey and I watched it. I had to cover his eyes because there were some things he was not ready for. HAHA.

Sacha Baron Cohen is a pretty good actor. To portray somebody from Signor Adolfo Pirelli, Borat Sagdiyav, and to Brüno just shows how versatile he is. I'm not saying he is a Johnny Depp, or a Leonardo DiCaprio, but he's pretty good.

As I was saying with all his gay-ness, shit was actually fuckin' funny. It was nasty, but funny. There were too much penises in the movie though. Lol. I wonder how the unrated version looks. Well, the whole point of the movie was to make Brüno famous again, after the blunder that happened. He went to the U.S, and his journey began, with Lutz. The mishaps that he got himself into were hilarious. In actuality, he depicted some of the famous celebs. He tried to show how people were desperate to be in the limelight. Well, that's what I think. I was lookin' at the big picture. Yeahhh, and the ending was a shocker. HAHA.

As I said before, if you don't like the homo-ness in anything, I suggest not to watch it.

PS: It was fuckin' graphic.

Anywho, I'm getting my tats on Friday. I hope, at least.

9 comments:

  1. friend! we knowz wat dat meanz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA, friend?
    My friend from middle school.

    Starting another thing? Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed this read but can you post more of your cleavage? These posts need better substance or rather something to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dum ass ppl....and tats? wat are gettin now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. vulkan the cock krusader sucking blavk dick around nyc hahahha



    pistol

    ReplyDelete
  6. whats up with these people going hard on checking ur blog to hate? are they joking or what? cuz i've been here like 3 times and i always see an anonymous comment on some ridiculous hating shit...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hating is what i do when ever i can hate on vulkan the cock krusader / bumpy face/dirty jeans ....hahahahhaha


    pistol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm getting these Philippine things. I'm getting it on Sunday, not Friday. =/

    Yeahhh, people just abuse their freedom of speech. But hey, what can I do? They're that opinionated. That's who they are.

    Not a lot of people like me. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOOK MIKKI YOUR BLOG IS SICK I LIKE IT VERY MUCH A FRIEND PUT ME ON IT AND I AM FROM DOWNTOWN L.A I READ IT EVERYDAY BUT I JUST HAVE TO TALK SHIT ABOUT VULKAN HE IS A MAJOR HATER I KNOW PEPOLE LIKE HIM AND I CANT STAND THEM BUT NO DISS TO YOU OR THE BLOG JUST THAT FAG ASS MOTHER FUCKER


    PISTOL...

    ReplyDelete

Gracias for the input. =P

Follow and Twit me @SNEAkUHbUTT