Sunday, March 22, 2009

New York City x Funplex

Click on the pictures.
Friday: New York City
I waited at the train station for about 1 1/2 -2 hours for the homie to pick me up,
but never got in touch with him until the next day.
I never knew there was a bar right next to the station. Haha.
Also, I observed how people drive drunk.. TSK TSK!
I saw a couple of familiar faces.
Omar came to the rescue.
Peppermint schnapps came to the rescue.
Saturday:
Memory Park
(Yupp, I'm gay.)
FunPlex: Waited for about 30-40 minutes for some people.
Waited for another hour-ish for the go-karts, which lasted for 10-15 mins.
FYI, I won, so y'all can shut up. Y'all can't drive for shit. Haha.
He's camera shy. Haha.

Yea, Mr. Colossal does not like pictures..
Yea right..
Yet, he's trying to model. Haha.
Smoking is VERY BAD FOR YOU!!!!
(Yes, I don't smoke.. Anymore.)
Alex thinks he's cool because his jeans are new.
Their fatasses broke it.

Bonus:
Baby Mikki. =]

4 comments:

Gracias for the input. =P

Follow and Twit me @SNEAkUHbUTT