Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Feng Shui

Kind of. Lol.

This past week has been fucking ludicrous. I wanted to start fresh or what not. Remember I said that I was cleaning my room? Here are some before and after pics. =]


Before.




Yeahh... I can admit that I used to drink a lot, but not anymore though. =]


After.

I don't wear sneakers like that anymore. I tried fitting all my sneakers in my brother's room, but it didn't work. Lol. I removed about 50 ish pairs though. =P Yupp, such an accomplishment. I'm actually trying to sell my sneakers. As soon as I get the time to take pictures of them and do research about shipment, I'll put them up.
It's still a tad bit messy, but it's definitely better that how my room was before. And yes, my room is orange. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias for the input. =P

Follow and Twit me @SNEAkUHbUTT