Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bittersweet-ness

I adore birthdays. My birthday is important to me because it's my very own holiday.

My birthday didn't go as well as I planned. Maybe my expectations were way too high...? All I wanted was to have funnnn, but no. Freaking series of unfortunate events. Arg.

Anywho....



Since I told Mama I was not going to be present during my actual birth day, we went out to eat. =]

Dec 12th.

Minado is my favorite restaurant, ever. =] Japanese buffet at its finest.









(Via Mama's iPhone)

On my actual birthday, 
Dec 16th...

(Pics from Nicole's and my Sony camera.)


That old broad was showing her tiddies before I turned my camera on. Lol. Crazy.

So, we went to Webster Hall. It was not what I expected it to be. There were a lot of nasty, grimey ass people, and rude motherfuckers. Sorry for the language. Also, I was not planning on wearing that outfit. Lol. Just saying.

I bought me a pair of stilletos from Bakers. They're comfy. I got tons of blisters though because I wore them for 6 hours. OUCH.

Dec 18th.

This was my stocking-stuffing, but my mom just gave it to me anyway. I don't know why, but it made my day though. =]


Happy 19th Birthday to Mikki.
My first birthday.


Oh yeahh, I got two cards from two sweethearts. I'll scan them as soon as I get them out of my car. =]

2 comments:

  1. it didnt seem to be bad! it looked like alot of fun love the video..! your bday was much better then mine i spent it alone and I had a test..! and the was my 21st

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, trust me, it's not what you think. Lol. I left some stuff out.


    And oh wow, but, you'll be 21 forever. =]

    ReplyDelete

Gracias for the input. =P

Follow and Twit me @SNEAkUHbUTT