Monday, October 18, 2010

Kean University!

I went to Kean to visit the one and only Shaywayyyy. I love that girl!!! =p Anywho, we had fun and met a couple of cool kids. And yes, for once, I'm showing off my insecurities. FTW. LOL. Nahh, I was wearing that top because I wanted to show off my tattoo in public for once. I actually changed into something else because I wasn't feeling comfortable, but Shay told me to change back. Lol.

Enjoy the pics, and I apologize for the lack of variety. I didn't want to take my camera with me because I didn't want to fuck it up. Yeahh, there were too many party-fouls that happened. Good thing that I didn't take my baby with me. People just like spilling shit all over. Haha. Motherfuckers..

So far, I find college pretty amusing.

CLICK THE PICTURES
- for better quality.

She spelled her name wrong. Ha.
WTF is up with my hand?? Lol.
HAAAAAAAAAA.
HHHHAAAAAAAAA x 2.
No plastics.
I ♥ Boobies!
POW CHICKA WOW WOW!

5 comments:

  1. what insercurites your body is hot and love the tat!
    xoxo Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks gorgeous. I've been just wanting to work on my stomach but just haven't had the time to. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you talking about!
    Your tummy is so flat! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, not really. I just know how to hide it very well. Lol.l

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMFG! I go to Kean to lmao. Small world.

    ReplyDelete

Gracias for the input. =P

Follow and Twit me @SNEAkUHbUTT