Friday, September 17, 2010

Why
is
my
happiness
a l w a y s
ephemeral…?


I feel like there's some type of chemical imbalance occurring in my noggin. I'm not the relationship-type person. It's funny to me how I'm trying to hold on to something I don't really ever think of. I'm more towards that free-spirited, hippie mentality. I'm exhausted from nonsensical stress because of this damn relationship. I always tell myself that it will all be worth it in the end... But in reality, when is the end? How do I determine that? Ehhhhhh, no more thoughts.

Oh geez, no. I'm not trying to be emo(tional). I'm just pissedddddddddddd. ARG.

I worked from 9 am to 10 pm tonight. I wanted to release some negativity by diverting my mind into something else. All I wanted was to just sit down and speak about nonsensical bullshit. Unfortunately, I'm not that important...

3 comments:

Gracias for the input. =P

Follow and Twit me @SNEAkUHbUTT