Thursday, September 9, 2010

COLLEGEEE.

I love hate college, but I love drinkin'....

Tell me why I had to take remedial English?! My dumbass didn't take the placement test seriously.. SMH. Like, why the fuck did this kid say 'sometimes' is a noun. WTF....? I almost shit my pants, laughing. Haha. Also, this class is a non-credited course. It sucks. I'm technically taking 9 credits. ARG. I can't take any of my other classes because this damn English class is a prerequisite.


Bonus:
Peep this. =]

6 comments:

  1. Lmao at the "'sometimes' is a noun" kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me why your boobs are bigger than the childs head lol NICE POST Mikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't retake your placement test?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @cyoonitt: It was so funnyyy. Lol.

    @Kidd Tr3otik: Shut up.

    @Anonymous: It's too late now. Lol. I just found out today that I could have. HAHAHA. Damn, I'm slacking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd give anything to be your bra.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, who cares about bein inside her bra, look at da size of her mouth open. Shit...

    ReplyDelete

Gracias for the input. =P

Follow and Twit me @SNEAkUHbUTT