Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Inconspicuous

I just want to say all the unGodly fuckin' names to show you how I truly fuckin' feel, you know? I really fuckin' hate you. No matter what the fuck happens, I will always hate you. I loathe your guts. I wish you to hell, and I wish for your life to come crashing down to the ground. I wish for you to fall off a platform, and let a fuckin' train hit you right in the face. Let all your nastiness fuckin' rot. Don't worry, I will make sure they'd be eaten by rats. I'll take a fuckin' a-bomb, and shove it down your throat without any hesitation. You are on the top and the only person on my assassination-of-people list. I'm planning a plot to kill you as we speak. I'm just kidding.. Lol. But, wouldn't that be lovely? I dream, and play scenarios of how I can fuckin' get rid of your evil self. One day, just like that movie that was recently released starring Jamie Foxx. No, I am not a lunatic. I'm just furious.

Putanginamo.

I'm on the bridge to tears, just let me disappear, just let me go.
I wish to be invisible.

Bonus:
The inspiration of my 'white girl' dance.
I will have a video of it one of these days.
The first snow fall of the year,
October 15, 2009.

4 comments:

  1. AWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM FLATTERED:)
    LMFAO.
    BESTIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[!]
    and i shud kill u for that first pic of us..
    dee+deedee= :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. man vulkan the more i see the shit you do the more i think you of that show how to catch a predator your a fucken perv man like sick foreal G man the fuck up and leave her the fuck alone foreal grow up man your old as it is do you have sister??? cuz if you do how would like that id fuck you up you aint shit real your not !!! she is mad young and your mad old!! move on man really you should like i am sure there is some fat girl out there that is down with you like really down with you just not this one real shit ..

    pistol .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH VULKAN LEAVE IT ALONE. She is under age. YOU are a loser and FIX YOUR FACE. LIKE I MEAN ACUTANE, PRO ACTIV, DERMATOLOGIST MAYBE?

    HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you and the white chick very friendly with each other .. mind if I watch?

    ReplyDelete

Gracias for the input. =P

Follow and Twit me @SNEAkUHbUTT