I must've heard the most ignorant shits in my life.
Here's a few.
- What kind of Chinese are you? [Enough said.]
- Ching-chong, ching-chang. [I don't even think these are legit words (with definitions) to begin with.]
- Stop talking like you're black. [How do you?. Anywho, I have a Spanish accent though.]
- Why do you dress 'ghetto'? [Dress like what? Plus, 'ghetto' is a noun, not an adjective, dumbass.]
- Obama said that there were more than 50 states. [This shit pissed me the fuck off. Just because you don't like the fact that it's President Obama, you don't have to start lies. It's all good though; this is reality, and you're stuck in fantasy.]
- Stop being 'gangsta/er'. [HAHA, do you see me doing drive bys? Also, you don't see me dying for a color.]
- Do you eat cats? [WTF?!]
Here's a few towards Middle Easterners, and Indians:
- Do you own a Seven Eleven, a Dunkin' Donuts, a gas station? [Stop hating, just because they have more money than you do.]
- I think he put a bomb in my car. [Some lady came up to us, and asked us to check her car. She said that the guy from the Pakistani church was looking at her 'wrong'. ]
- They are all Muslims. [I don't think so.]
- Why do you talk like that?. [Referring to 'Ebonics'. It was a language used by the African slaves, so the Whites wouldn't understand what they were talking about.]
- They all live in the projects, and carry guns. [Uhmm, Obama?..]
- I don't want to hang out with your friends because they scare me. [That's bullshit.]
- They're all lazy. [FYI, predominantly of the famous or upcoming artists are African-Americans. Most of them worked their butts off.]
- They all hustle, and deal.
- Do you want to cut my grass, paint my house, do my roof, dig me a swimming pool? [Whatever shit that people are too lazy to do.]
- Mexicans being referred to as 'wet backs'. [I understand that there are a lot of people who crossed the boarder illegally, but please do understand that they're only doing that for the better. I mean like if they had money, would they go to the U.S., I don't think so.]
Stereotypes can be ignorance. I don't believe that all stereotypes are bad, but ignorance is.
Ignorance is just a nicer way to say stupidity, in my opinion.
Go to a library, and educate yourself.