Sunday, June 13, 2010

Current Events. (7)

The pictures are in chronological order from newest to oldest. I don't remember the specific dates at the moment. Well, enjoy my nonsensical bullshits.

BTW, I gave Charlotte Russe my two weeks. I got hired at Tilly's, and I started yesterday. It's wayyyyyyyy better, but I can't really get too comfortable; let's see where this goes. If it doesn't go well, one door closes, another one opens. Also, I'm applying at ShopRite and Dunkin' Donuts; I needs me a graveyard shift.

CLICK THE PICTURES
- for better quality.

Fams got me early graduat10n presents. =]
Hello Kitty!!!
Momma got too lazy to even wrap it. Lol. SMH.

Philippine Independence Day Parade.

NEW YORK SHITTY.
THE END.

6 comments:

  1. <3 your bracelets. and dead @ the hk. i'm jealoussssssssssssssssss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, an the Hello Kitty items! Come visit me at www.HalleAnderson.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi hun, i'm having a makeup sale on my blog so please feel free to check it out! thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "BTW, I gave Charlotte Russe my two weeks."

    I assume they denied it? HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, we kinda made a deal. I just kept that job for the discount. So now, I have two jobs. =]

    ReplyDelete

Gracias for the input. =P

Follow and Twit me @SNEAkUHbUTT