Monday, December 28, 2009

Yeshua's Day.

CLICK THE PICTURES
- for better quality.
DEC. 25TH

AYYYYYYYY. No offense to the idiots, but Yeshua, aka Jesus, was not born on the 25th of December. And, where the fuck did Santa Claus come from? North Pole my ass. SMH to those parents who lie to their children about a big, fat, hairy, white man.

Not to be a selfish bastard, but the only reason why I like Christmas is the fact that I get money for not doing shit. Lol. FREE MONEY is the best kind of money there is. =p

Anywho, I no longer get über excited during Christmas and its season. I get more things when Momma gives me money to go shopping. Lol. Also, the fact that my birthday is nine days before it, I get one-for-the-price-of-two presents. No bueno. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Lol.

Christmas-ish.
New heels from XXI. =]
Hip-Hip, Horray!
04-09
More Flicks.

7 comments:

  1. looks like you had good Christmas
    theresortspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really need to do my nails...Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays! Read my posts about Xmas! Now, I enjoy the Holidays cause it's one of the only times I can get together with all my family. God (IAM) Bless!
    Jaycee

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. You are not fat .... Point Blank Period .
    =) <3 the blog, ur very humorous .

    ReplyDelete

Gracias for the input. =P

Follow and Twit me @SNEAkUHbUTT