Saturday, March 5, 2011

Jelly Wellyyy.

The most amazing tattoo artist, Johnny! =D

Half sleeve on the go. =]

Soooo, about old boy and I..

Ok, let me start off as I do love him, but emotionless. I did mess up, and no, I didn't cheat. He did mess up, and no, he didn't cheat – at least, I hope not. It was just a matter of consequences, and a series of unfortunate events.

He and I were together for about a year and a half. We've been through a lot of stuff. I mean, I understand why he would have a problem with my past, but he couldn't move on. I can't force him to accept me. Also, even if he didn't intend to make me feel a certain type of way, we didn't really spend time with each other as much as we should've. I'm not saying it was his fault, but I felt like I was always begging to get some alone time. I did tell him what the problem was, but nothing changed.

I've had my errors, as well. I lied to him about going out with my friends. He didn't like it when I go out, but in the end, he did end up finding out anyway. I yell, a lot, when I get upset – I go on a full-blown bitch mode.

We handle things differently. I like to talk about our problems, and find ways to solve them. When he gets upset, he doesn't speak. I mean, I really don't know.

All in all, I'm just exhausted, and I bet he is too. There's more to it than that, but he doesn't like it when I talk about him on my blog.

27 comments:

  1. but ya did cheat on him hoe with my nigga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome. Lovely blog!


    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She gave my boy chlamyadia fuckin smut

    ReplyDelete
  4. U gave that to your ex bf?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, but I have given up talking to stubborn people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do u still love him thays alot to deal with if he has chlamydia hes probaly rvery upset?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow a jellyfish tat! that's quite original, never seen it before...

    (p.s. you should delete that "anonymous" person's crazy comments, lol...what's with that, dios mio)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Anonymous - No.

    @Lorena - =] Thanks gorgeous, and eh. Lol. No need. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. U better get tested girl you cant trust people out here

    ReplyDelete
  10. hilarious that you don't even give enough of a s**t to delete!...hahaha...you go girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did u tell ur ex your results you should both tell each other because that can freak him and you out knowing so def talk to him about that regardless of anything.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nope. If he got tested, he shouldn't need my business. My momma even said the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did you cheat on him while u were together or did he.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What if you gave him something because you said it yourself your past wasnt the greatest. So why would you not tell him if you had anything. That sounds extremly selfish on your part thats not kool.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know ur ex bf and hes a rly good kid hes actually leaving to go play basketball in italy in may

    ReplyDelete
  16. I never said my ex was a bad person; we just had our differences. Good that he's going to Italy. Tell him to get me a shot glass. Lol.

    And, thank youuuu. I love my tatt.

    ReplyDelete
  17. He said he will and hopes your doing ok he gained some weight to the kids pretty big now

    ReplyDelete
  18. =] Good to hear he's doing well. I'm kinda sloping down, but I'll manage.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i saw your ex bf at the bar tonight he got big and hes so sexy damn im asian to with a booty i gave him my number and his waves were spinning

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lol you think she wants to hear that

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohhhh really? I bet. Lol, hope y'all had a great time. =] Tell him I said hello.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Do u still have feelings for your boyfriend

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ugh, nope. Lol. I mean, I care about his well-being, but that's about it.

    I'm more focused on the feelings for my next. =p

    ReplyDelete

Gracias for the input. =P

Follow and Twit me @SNEAkUHbUTT